Here at Too Slow For Oranges (2S4O), rather than resolutions I have created a list of goals that I am going to work on accomplishing this year. My goals relate to running, my job, friends, and more. So without further ado, I present the 2013 2S4O Goals:
- Lose at least 20 lbs. The stretch goal is 30 lbs.
- Complete strength circuit workouts 2-3 times per week.
- Participate in at least one large group training class at the gym each week.
- Run at least two half marathons.
- Start the new blog. It’s 1/3 and that is complete!
- Become an ambassador with at least one of the healthy living and fitness blogger networks.
- PR in a race. I’m not going to set a specific distance, but I will PR this year.
- Pay off at least one credit card.
- Apply for the Nuun HTC team(s).
- Try something new each month – cooking, fitness, travel, etc.
- Get together with my friends more often! There are so many fun things we can do, even if it’s just hanging out playing games for a night at someone’s house.
- Run 2013k – that’s 1,250.82 miles
- Be more kind, specifically at work.
- Seek out leadership development opportunities.
- Attend at least three professional development seminars or conferences.
- Read 10 books.
- Get my finances and budget strategy in order.
- Visit at least two states I never have been to. I’ve got Washington queued up for April so I still need to pick number two.
So there you have it. 17 Goals which I’m very confident are all attainable! After writing up these goals, I got a little list-happy and made ANOTHER list of all the things I am looking forward to this year.
- My trip to visit Niki in Washington in April.
- Going to Canada for the first time in June.
- Seeing Niagara Falls for the first time.
- New Arrested Development and Downton Abbey.
Here’s to a great 2013!